Sunday, October 01, 2006

Here's.........................Pop Pop

This is Pop Pop finally getting a turn at BAT. As long as we're livin, it's us and him Baby and ain't notin wrong with that. We're moving on up! Pop is so great! He gives us the chocolate cake. Ha Ha! Well this is Pop Pop, the greatess grandfather two girls could ask for. Everytime we go to G and Pop pop's house he always gives us good words of advise. I mean things like, "Stop before you hurt yourself!" and "You better eat all of that, I can't cook anything else!" and my personal favorite is "Next time, tell me when you have to go to the bathroom!"

2 comments:

Monkey Man Miles said...

Hi Thomas'! I am so glad that you join the ranks of we fellow bloggers! If we could just get the rest of the cousins, our blog circle would be even bigger!

I wanted to be the first to comment on your blog!

I love it. Maybe my friend could make something (template) for you if you are interested!

let me know!

my love to all!

melanie

"The Booga Wooga" said...

Dear Yazzie (& Family),

I, too, would like to to say welcome to Laila & Nailah! I just noticed the link for the girls on Miles' blog. I immediately added a link to "The Booga's" blog and hope you will add him to their blog. It looks like you got started on October 1st and I apologize for not commenting sooner. I don't know if word got to you in Baltimore but I just got out of the hospital...I caught a cold from "The Booga" approximately 2 weeks ago and it turned into a pretty nasty case of pnuemonia. I'm doing better but just starting to feel well enough to catch up with all the blogs. Discovering that Laila & Nailah have one now was a really nice surprise.

Take care, give the girls a kiss for us, and we will be sure to keep up with the "goings on" in the world of Laila & Nailah!

Rosalyn
[Keith, Tasha, & "The Booga" too!]