Sunday, October 01, 2006

This is G

Okay, G, is great. G is Mommy's Mom. We call her G because she is just GRAND! Everytime you look up she is always on the phone with us or Mommy. She also sends us care packages almost every week. Mommy is always asking questions about how to take care of us and G always has an answer. Here she is holding me up so that I could talk to you. I had so much to tell you. I think this was the first time I told you, "I Love You." I don't think I said it, but I sure was thinking it.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to randomly flirting with girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and restaurants...

Then I encourage you to play this eye-opening video to uncover a amazing secret that has the power to get you your very own harem of hot women:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...